Meador Staffing Pearland is partnering with an elevator company in the Houston area on their search for a Mechanical Assembler!
Monday - Friday
6am - 230pm
Full time, temp to hire position!
- Ensure the safety, reliability and dependability in compliance with company policies as well as OSHA regulations.
- Assist Technicians with the maintenance of elevators.
- Learn about the maintenance and electrical of elevators
- Pull material for gates and side screens.
- Organize returning materials.
- Assemble side screens.
- Assist in painting the elevators/hoists.
- Mounting switches to the elevator/hoists.
- Housekeeping of the shop.
- Operate a forklift, soldering tools.
- Take measurements using tapes, transits, levels, etc.
- Check in with the direct manager daily.
- This job may require the following: working inside/outside an unairconditioned shop and walking outside for periods of time in varying weather conditions.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to read procedures
- Ability to use tools
- Ability to determine types of welds needed on various metals.
- Must have valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Must be able to follow all safety procedures
- Must work self-sufficiently
- Must be able to climb, bend, twist, stoop and kneel.
- Must be able to regularly lift 25-50 lbs
Interested in this position?
Do you meet the qualifications for this role and would like to be considered immediately for this role? Please contact Shelby at our Pearland Office at (281) 412-2998 or email your resume to sharlen@ meador.com.