Now Hiring Compassionate Caregivers!
Caregiver, Provider, CNA
Visiting Angels is the nation's leading, nationally respected network of non-medical, private duty home care agencies providing senior care, elder care, personal care, respite care, and companion care to help the elderly and adults continue to live in their homes across America.
Visiting Angels are the family alternative to assisted living facilities and nursing homes. Our caring and experienced caregivers provide up to 24-hour care in the comfort of our client’s homes at affordable rates. Our services make it possible for our clients to remain in their homes instead of being placed in a nursing home or institutional facility.
The Clear Lake City, TX location is seeking caregivers/providers/CNA’s to assist clients living in their homes. We are currently hiring for the following area: Southeast Houston and the Bay Area.
· Competitive Hourly Wages
· Flexible Hours (Part-Time, Full-Time and Live-In Positions)
· Referral Bonuses
· Friendly Environment that Fosters Personal Growth
CAREGIVER / PROVIDER / CNA Job Duties Include:
· Hygiene Assistance
· Meal Preparation / Diet Monitoring
· Light Housekeeping
· Ambulation/Mobility Assistance
· Errands and Shopping
Job Requirements Include:
· Two plus years of Experience or CNA Certificate
· Verifiable references (personal or professional) with names, phone numbers, and addresses
· Verifiable Education Credentials
· Successful Completion of a Criminal History Check and Drug Test
· DMV Check
· Current TB Test Results
The Qualities of a Visiting Angel Caregiver are compassionate, reliable, caring, mature, agile, sincere, timely, trustworthy, and dependable.
We are seeking caregivers for mornings, days, afternoons, evenings, weekends, and overnights!
Please click the link to fill out an online application:
Thank you for inquiring about employment with Visiting Angels.